BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 36.


Well, as you can imagine, moving around and doing things is not my forte at the moment.

That would explain my frequent posting here, although I also am trying to get a few extra ones in before the baby comes.
Not sure there will be many posts in February...I will try though.

Due to my general lack of activity, I don't have much to report because I haven't done anything or been anywhere really.
I've said this before but I am constantly amazed by the amount of time that I can spend doing absolutely nothing!
One thing I have managed to do is get the baby's room sorted. I will take some photos today hopefully so you can see what I've done.

It's strange, even though the birth is drawing closer, the idea that we are going to have a baby we started trying to have in April 2007(!) is becoming more and more surreal! It is wholly unbelievable that after everything that has happened between then and now - that Sd, the baby and I are at Week 36.
It's amazing.

Guess I need to spend some time sorting THAT out in my head asap!
Poor child!

I'm going to do a post for each of the remaining weeks. Hope I don't bore you too much!


xx

2 comments:

Kellyansapansa said...

Wow, it's getting so close now! Good luck with your final preparations. xx

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) said...

Not boring at all! Put you feet up, read lots of (non-baby related) books and relax -this is special precious time. xx