BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My bargain bag!


What a beauty!

I saw this bag a while ago, but at $595 - I could not justify buying it - no matter how I tried to talk myself into it.

So, my search for a new everyday handbag - that was big enough for random baby stuff when called for, continued. And continued...
I can't believe how many vinyl bags are out there priced at $150 or more!! And how few nice and vaguely affordable leather bags there are!

But today, while wandering past an Oroton store, I noticed that 'my bag' was on sale. Reduced from $595 to $295!! Now THAT I could justify!

So the Oroton Fortuna Hobo bag in black now lives at my house!!

Can't believe how excited I am about my bargain!! (and how many exclamation marks I have used in this post).

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.


xx

6 comments:

Kellyansapansa said...

You know it's a true bargain when you save more than you pay. Good find!

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

That is a bargain worthy of many an exclamation mark. In fact, if you could underline, make fluro and increase the font size to 85 point that'd just about estimate how much of a bargain!!!

Plus, on the cost-per-wear system it's less than a dollar per day for this year!

megs said...

PPMJ - I am considering printing out your comment and presenting it to my husband in a frame!! My purchase sounds positively practical and responsible when you put it like that!
Maybe I should buy it in the brown or the fuschia too...

Kellyansapansa - thank you! It was a complete fluke that I found it at that price. Maybe it was meant to be!;)

Cathie said...

hey Megs, tried to reply to your email but it bounced back to me so not sure if you received it.
just wanted to say thanks for the {hugs} ♥

Iris said...

Oooh, I love that bag!

Danielle said...

TOTAL BARGAIN!