BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lusting after homewares... and a fox.

I have a website that I regularly drool over.
I discovered it a few years ago when I was working for an Australian designer who exported her clothes to the US and this site was one of her stockists.
You can buy clothes,accessories,furnishings,jewellery...lots of different things there. And it's all beautiful!
Ordinarily, this would be a very dangerous activity - the drooling - because it can lead to buying. However, this site - www.anthropologie.com does not ship to Australia. So it's actually an inexpensive and harmless pleasure and I thought I would show you some of the things I saw today that inspired me.


Grandiflora rug



This is Midsummer nights dream wallpaper. How divine is that? It's not very easy to see but it is the dialogue between Puck and one of the fairies. Sigh.



Gazelle wall art (made from vintage book pages)



said fox



shabby chic mirrored drawers



numbered drawers




beautiful bed linen



Enjoy!!


xx

1 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Ooooh, pretty. Actually Lazybones in Australia do a really similar bedspread - not sure if it comes in my fave dove grey though.

Sighing over here...