BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray for 100 posts!


I couldn't just do the venting post today.

For those who could bring themselves to read the angry angry post I wrote earlier today, I am calming down now and I just want to clarify that of course I am so happy that my mum is well and that I do appreciate that she has been through a terrible time - alone. As per her choice.
I am just shocked and very disappointed that someone who has taught me and guided me as to 'how to be', used information she had hidden from me as a verbal 'slap in the face'.

Just wanted to make that clear. I do love my mum alot!


Anyway, moving on...

This is my 100th post. Not really the festive one I had hoped for but I guess sometimes things don't go exactly how you'd like them to - and that's life isn't it?

Here's to the next 100 posts and minimal amounts of venting!!


xx

6 comments:

Aneets said...

Sometimes you just need to work of steam- love the photo!

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) said...

Nothing wrong with venting!

Congratulations on 100 posts! What an achievement!

Kellyansapansa said...

If you can't vent on your own blog, where can you vent? Happy 100th post!

Cathie said...

yay Megs!!!

Kellyansapansa said...

PS - I have left you an award over at my blog :o)

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Congrats on making it to 100! You are an inspiration (I've only just completed 43!). Love the venting, please don't stop!