BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guess who's back?


Hi there,

I'm not sure if there is anyone actually out there anymore - and if not - that's fair enough. It's been ages.

J is nearly seven months old now and it seems like an eternity ago that I was talking to you about being pregnant and waiting for his arrival into the world.

As you would imagine, alot has happened since I last spoke to you. I will fill you in over the next few weeks. I kind of forgot about being here and how much I liked it.

I hope everything in your world is great!! My world currently consists of household chores, ABC 702 on the radio, trying to teach myself to cook, and also quite alot of learning how to be a mother.

On the whole, things are good.

xx

3 comments:

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) said...

I was just thinking of you recently! Glad to hear all is well in your world!

And what a divine boy you have there! x

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Oh, look at that beautiful face - no wonder you've been absent - just gazing in adoration I'd imagine!

sevencherubs said...

that baby picture is too cute!!! love the chubby cheeks :) Naomi